The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is located on the Tampa Bay waterfront of St. Petersburg with views of their private marina. With historic elegance and a very modern sense of independence, The Vinoy® Renaissance offers a vacation experience unlike any other. Ideally situated in St. Pete, Florida's thriving downtown district, this award-winning hotel is just steps from the Salvador Dali museum, the Museum of Fine Arts, shopping/dining, and many other entertainment options. Gracefully designed rooms and suites retain the glamour and charisma befitting their heritage, while adding contemporary perks like WiFi, flat-screen TVs and well-lit workspaces. Elsewhere at the hotel, take a complimentary fitness class, challenge someone to a game of tennis, lounge by one of the pools, tee off from the course at Vinoy Golf Club or book a treatment at the spa. Thanks to their waterfront location and private marina, you can charter a boat and explore the bay. The resort dining options range from American fare to sushi and are sure to delight.
Every year, more than 1,000 events are held in St. Petersburg — everything from St. Anthony's Triathlon to Ribfest, a celebration of barbecued ribs and touring bands. These events are often held downtown, which is peppered with shops, restaurants and craft beer pubs that come alive once the sun sets. With all that it has to offer, the sunshine-infused city is a popular destination for visitors all ages: families will love the relaxing outdoors and teeming wildlife, and the younger set will find plenty to do downtown, including the lively nightlife.
YOUR STAY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Complimentary 24hr Access To Fitness Center
- 15% Off Spa Prices
- Complimentary Guest Room Wired For Business Package (High Speed Internet)
- Self Parking @ $15/night
- Double Marriott Points
- Main resort pool: Heated outdoor pool and whirlpools
- Clubhouse Outdoor Pool: Heated outdoor pool & splash zone
- Vinoy Marina: Fishing, Sailing and Boat Rentals
- Bike Rentals
- The Vinoy Golf Club is a Ron Garl designed, 18 hole course that is also on an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, pairing a spectacular fairway with a wildlife refuge. Attendees who partake in a round of golf can relax in a clubhouse overlooking the golf course, which houses a restaurant, bar, and fully stocked pro shop. The St. Petersburg golf resort is 1.4 miles from the Resort on Snell Island, with complimentary shuttle service to and from the club provided upon request.
Spa & Fitness
- The Vinoy Salon & Day Spa offers an array of full-service spa therapies and salon services, featuring five treatment rooms and men and ladies locker facilities. Express treatments are available for meeting guests with busy schedules. <<Vinoy Salon and Day Spa Brochure>>
- Alongside the Spa is the state-of-the-art fitness center that features 50-60 complimentary fitness and yoga classes a week. Guests can enjoy a balance of cardio machines and free weights, along with a steam room, sauna, and whirlpool.
Restaurants and Bars
Paul's Landing - American
Stop by Paul’s Landing for local seafood and international dishes in an atmosphere inspired by the unique history of St. Petersburg - particularly the city's smokehouse and fishing pier. Couple your meal with fantastic views of Vinoy Marina. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual <<MENU>>
Vinoy Club Grill - American
Framed by golf course views, The Vinoy Club Grill has been beautifully reimagined and serves weekend breakfast, daily lunch and dinner Wednesday through Saturday. Brunch from 9am-4pm Sunday. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual
Lobby Bar And Veranda Patio - American
Unwind with friends and family at this relaxed restaurant and bar, which includes outdoor seating so you can enjoy the St. Petersburg weather. Sip a cocktail, nibble on sushi and small plates and listen to live entertainment. Dress code: Casual
The Veranda Café - Coffee House
If you don't have time for a restaurant meal, The Veranda Café is a perfect choice. Start your morning in downtown St. Pete with a fresh-brewed cup of coffee and a pastry, or stop by for a sandwich and a snack at lunchtime. Open for breakfast and lunch Dress code: Casual
Clark's Snack Bar - American
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.